Books: With this topic, you could go even more specialist.
For instance, you could review books within a specific genre (eg. Romance, Fantasy, Historical Fiction), on a specialist topic, or for a specific audience (eg. Young Adult, Middle Grade, Adult). You could also look at:
- Reading lists
- Author interviews
- Cover reveals
- Reading challenges
- Book clubs
Car parts/accessories: With this as your micro niche, you could review various car parts and accessories, or do a comparison of the best and worst accessories on the market.
You may want to make it a niche topic that’s specifically geared towards either men or women, which will affect which products you choose to talk about.
Clothing: Clothing is a huge topic, so you may want to narrow it down even further. You could:
- Review clothing retailers
- Share your outfit of the day
- Do an unboxing and try on
- Carry out comparisons of high-low priced similar items, and dupes
Drones: Drones are extremely popular these days, but by getting specific you can ensure that you build your micro niche audience.
Think about drones with cameras—what are the best drones with cameras for kids? How about a comparison of the best long-range drones with cameras? Or underwater drones with cameras?
Equally, you can look at:
- Parrot Drones
- Mini Drones
- Predator Drones
- Underwater Drones
Pet Food: With a pet food micro niche blog, you can:
- Compare and contrast the top-selling pet food brands
- Write recipes for homemade pet food
- Branch out into different pets and their nutritional needs
- Write about holistic dog food and supplements