Best Social Media Holidays in April
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Read our full affiliate disclosure here.
It can be challenging to keep up with constantly posting new content on social media. However, if you run a Facebook group, work in social media marketing, or are simply trying to raise awareness of your brand, you need to be posting regularly on social media. Luckily, there are a number of holidays each April that you can post about, if you are struggling to find new inspiration. Below is a list of the best social media holidays in April.
April Social Media Holidays
While this is not an exhaustive list of holidays (especially in the broader list of holidays celebrated globally), hopefully these major holidays can provide some inspiration for new posts!
- April 1st – April Fool’s Day
- April 2nd – World Autism Awareness Day
- April 7th – World Health Day
- April 9th – Easter Sunday
- April 15th – World Art Day
- April 17th – World Hemophilia Day
- April 18th – World Heritage Day
- April 19th – National Garlic Day
- April 20th – Chinese Language Day
- April 21st – National Tea Day
- April 22nd – Earth Day
- April 23rd – World Book Day
- April 24th – National Pigs-in-a-Blanket Day
- April 25th – Anzac Day
- April 27th – National Prime Rib Day
- April 30th – International Jazz Day
Social Media Holiday Calendar April 2023
Below is a social media holiday calendar for April 2023. Again, while this list in not exhaustive, it does cover many of the major US holidays:
I hope you found this article on the best social media holidays in April 2023, useful! It can be tough to keep up with the demands of social media, but with some careful planning, you can greatly reduce your stress!