Best Social Media Holidays in November
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Read our full affiliate disclosure here.
It can be challenging to keep up with constantly posting new content on social media. However, if you run a Facebook group, work in social media marketing, or are simply trying to raise awareness of your brand, you need to be posting regularly on social media. Luckily, there are a number of holidays each November that you can post about, if you are struggling to find new inspiration. Below is a list of the best social media holidays in November.
November Social Media Holidays
While this is not an exhaustive list of holidays (especially in the broader list of holidays celebrated globally), hopefully these major holidays can provide some inspiration for new posts!
- All Saints’ Day (Christian) – November 1st
- All Souls’ Day (Christian) – November 2nd
- Day of the Dead (Mexico) – November 1st and 2nd
- Veterans Day (USA) – November 11th
- Remembrance Day (Canada) – November 11th
- Guy Fawkes Night (UK) – November 5th
- National Breadstick Day (USA) – November 9th
- National Young Readers Day (USA) – November 6th
- National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day (USA) – November 12th
- National Science Fiction Day (USA) – November 2nd
- National Split Pea Soup Day (USA) – November 20th
- National Native American Heritage Day (USA) – Fourth Friday in November
- National French Toast Day (USA) – November 28th
- National Thanksgiving Day (USA) – Fourth Thursday in November
- National Adoption Day (USA) – Saturday before Thanksgiving
- National German Chocolate Cake Day (USA) – November 8th
- National Bean Day (USA) – November 9th
- National Sundae Day (USA) – November 11th
- National Have a Bad Day Day (USA) – November 19th
- National Rock Your Mocs Day (USA) – Second Saturday in November
- National Eat a Cranberry Day (USA) – November 23rd
- National Sardines Day (USA) – November 24th
- National Cake Day (USA) – November 26th
- National French Fried Shrimp Day (USA) – November 29th
- National Chocolates Day (USA) – November 7th
I hope you found this article on the best social media holidays in November 2023, useful! It can be tough to keep up with the demands of social media, but with some careful planning, you can greatly reduce your stress!