Best BigCommerce Integrations and Apps
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. For more information, read our full affiliate disclosure here.
If you don’t already use BigCommerce, try it for free! BigCommerce is a leading eCommerce platform that is valuable to both new digital store owners, as well as those trying to scale their business rapidly.
Founder, Blogging Guide
BigCommerce takes much of the hassle out of launching an online store. The ecommerce platform offers a plug-and-play setup that makes it possible to create your own web shop in just a few steps. Another benefit of using BigCommerce is that sellers have access to various apps and integrations they can use to customize their stores.
What are some of the best BigCommerce integrations and apps you can add to your storefront?
In this article, we are going to look at some of the best (and most useful) BigCommerce apps and integrations that can help you increase revenue and convert more customers. There are all kinds of solutions in the platform’s ecommerce marketplace. For example, there are solutions that provide insights on your website traffic and customer buying habits, as well as tools you can use to connect with customers and measure profitability.
We will explore some of the top options across the various categories, but first, it is worth talking a little about BigCommerce.
What is BigCommerce?
BigCommerce is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce platform that makes it possible to create and customize online stores. Everything, from hosting, design, and store management is available under one umbrella, eliminating the need for sellers to build their websites from scratch.
In addition, BigCommerce partners with numerous suppliers and vendors around the world, allowing its users to source products and sell to customers globally. Another great feature of BigCommerce is that it is not only for creating and managing your store online – the solution also helps with selling in Point-of-Sale (POS) locations. To date, BigCommerce powers over 140,000 websites and has processed in excess of $9 billion worth of transactions.
On its own, BigCommerce offers all the components needed to create and run an online store. But just having a web store means little if you can’t also find the exact products and services that are unique to your business. You may also need specific tools to market your offerings to customers, collect payments, ship out orders, assist customers, or any other operational process. This is where BigCommerce apps and integrations come in.
These are simply software resources that you can use to add certain features and functions to your BigCommerce online store. They are third-party solutions that are built by individual developers and companies, and are designed to be compatible with some or all BigCommerce themes. There are over 1,000 BigCommerce integrations and apps. Sellers can locate and install these add-ons at any time by visiting the platform’s Ecommerce Marketplace.
Integrations and apps on BigCommerce fall into more than 20 different categories. Some of the main ones are:
- Shipping & Fulfillment
- Product Sourcing
- CMS & Hosting
- Payments & Security
- Analytics & Reporting
- Site Tools
Clearly, there is a vast catalog of apps and integrations to choose from within the BigCommerce eco-system, so it can be difficult to choose the best. With highly rated BigCommerce apps, you can make sure that you are providing optimized customer experiences and reducing your customer support team’s workload at the same time.
That’s why we researched some of the most reviewed apps on the platform to make things easier for those of you who use BigCommerce or plan to. With that said, the following 21 solutions are among the best BigCommerce integrations and apps to consider.
Best BigCommerce Integrations and Apps
Kicking things off with a customer service solution, LiveChat is a useful tool for connecting with customers and increasing your chances of getting more sales. The software adds real-time chat features to BigCommerce stores, allowing you to provide meaningful support to shoppers, among other functions.
- Ability to send in-chat product recommendations
- Criteria-based chat invitations
- Customer shopping cart content preview
- Automatically generated support tickets when offline
- Order history view within chat
Pricing: Costs $24/month. 14-day free trial available.
With Spocket, there is no need to worry about where you will source products to sell. The dropshipping app makes it possible to find top-rated products from leading suppliers around the world, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Asia, Australia, Brazil, and more. What’s more, it is easy to add products to your BigCommerce store using Spocket, and shipping to customers is fast once you receive orders.
- Real-time inventory updating
- Supplier discounts
- Guaranteed fast shipping from US and EU suppliers
- Automatic order processing by Spocket
- Ability to brand products with your logo, personal note, etc.
Pricing: 30-day free trial available. Paid plans start at $29.99 per month.
The Printful BigCommerce integration is another service that helps you to source products for your target customers. But this one is a print-on-demand platform which lets sellers add their own designs to a variety of printed products. The list includes apparel, blankets, wall art, cushions, cellphone cases, and more. Printful handles all aspects of printing and fulfillment.
- Custom branding capabilities
- Over 320 different product types
- No startup fee; Printful only takes a percentage of each sale
- Printing partners and suppliers all over the world
- 24/7 customer support
Pricing: Free to use.
4. Shogun Page Builder
The Shogun Page Builder simplifies the task of setting up a storefront in BigCommerce. The app uses drag-and-drop technology eliminating the need for coding and other technical skills often required to create an ecommerce website. Shogun also offers content management features to help you build modern landing pages with the right kind of content.
- Includes over 30 professionally designed templates
- Mobile friendly
- Easy to use drag-and-drop editor
- Compatible with all themes
- Page analytics included
Pricing: Plans start at $39/month. 7-day free trial available
Stamped is a popular marketing platform that you can use to showcase high-impact reviews of your products, as well as collect valuable user-generated content (UGC). The app helps you strategically use ratings and reviews to increase brand awareness and customer engagement across your website and other marketing channels.
- Collects seven different types of UGC, including product reviews, external reviews, and community Q&A
- Compatible with all BigCommerce themes
- Mobile responsive
- Sets up in one click
- Ability to add customer attributes
Pricing: Free to use.
Klaviyo gives you all the tools needed to interpret your customers’ data and interactions and use them to build better relationships. With over 100 integrations, the app is able to capture unique insights whenever people visit your store or carry out a transaction. This makes it easier to deliver what customers want from you.
- Detailed customer profiles outlining history, preferences, actions, etc.
- Data collection form builder
- Audience lists and segmentation based on profiles, events, location, and other metrics
- Pre-made marketing campaign templates
- SMS and social media marketing
Pricing: Free for up to 250 contacts. Paid plans start at $20/month, with prices increasing based on the number of contacts.
AfterShip connects with over 980 global couriers to help sellers get their products to customers all over the world. Real-time shipment tracking and notifications help create a more meaningful shipping experience for shoppers. In addition, AfterShip helps sellers deliver purchases in quick time.
- Centralized dashboard providing all order delivery updates and details
- AfterShip track button providing one-click order tracking
- Branded tracking page
- Automatic notification, SMS, and shipment tracking emails
- Linked with 980+ couriers, including UPS, DHL, FedEx, China Post, etc.
Pricing: Plans begin at $11 per 100 shipments. 14-day free trial available.
ShipStation automates all shipping tasks, ensuring orders are shipped quickly and efficiently. Integration with shopping carts, inventory apps, fulfillment services, and other solutions makes it easy for sellers and customers to stay on top of shipments. In addition, ShipStation gives access to shipping discounts with selected carriers.
- Connects with over 50 global carriers, including UPS, USPS, DHL, and FedEx
- Customizable and adjustable live shipping rates
- Order import from external shipping channels
- Branded shipping pages, packing slips, labels, and confirmation emails
- Ability for customers to customize shipping options at checkout
Pricing: Plans start at $9.99 per month. 60-day free trial available.
9. Rebillia Platform
BigCommerce sellers with subscription businesses are increasingly turning to Rebillia to manage their subscribers. The subscription automation platform offers flexible billing services and is suitable for subscriptions, memberships, and auto-ship services.
- Synchronized with the BigCommerce infrastructure
- Multi storefront (MSF) compatibility
- Plug and play functionality
- In-house subscription engine
- Access to RESTful APIs for further customization
Pricing: The cost begins at $100/month.
10. Lucky Orange
With over 300,000 installs, Lucky Orange allows users to see how visitors are interacting with their websites and online stores. The platform provides heatmaps and session recordings that make it easier for BigCommerce sellers to understand what customers want.
- One-click install
- Real-time visitor viewing and related analytics
- Ability to set up conversion funnels
- Dynamic heatmaps covering various page elements and actions
- Live chat functions
Pricing: Free to use.
11. Marketplace Connector
The Marketplace Connector app by CedCommerce makes it possible for sellers to connect their BigCommerce storefronts to popular online marketplaces. The app can immediately automate and sync your store with Walmart, Etsy, Newegg USA, Wish, and other marketplaces. Furthermore, the app simplifies the process of selling across multiple channels and works with both small and large online stores.
- Real-time price and inventory synchronization between stores and marketplaces
- Automatic inventory updates
- Bulk uploads based on user profile
- Centralized user interface allowing full access to pricing and syncing information
- Full order management capabilities
Pricing: Plans begin at $49 per month. 7-day free trial included.
This app is a complete solution for creating all kinds of popups, including full screen takeover popups, information bars, and signup boxes. Pixelpop offers numerous use cases with its raft of popup designs, whether you want to collect emails, share promotions, attract social followers, or offer coupon codes.
- Comes with seven different popup types
- Syncs effortlessly with digital marketing tools such as Mailchimp and Klaviyo
- Advanced targeting options, including user activity and location
- Ability to schedule popups in advance
- Various popup themes to choose from
Pricing: Free to use for up to 500 popup views/month. Paid plans range from $12 to $48 per month, depending on the expected number of popup views.
13. Rewinds Backups
Rewind Backups takes the pain out of keeping all your important store data and content securely backed up. Once connected to your BigCommerce store, the app provides automatic daily backups – pretty much set it and forget it. Weekly summaries of changes also keep you up to date with how your store is changing.
- Sets up in minutes
- Scheduled, automatic daily backups
- Backups multiple data types and content, including products, images, reviews, orders, customers, blog posts, and more
- Undo option to reverse any unwanted changes
- Full data restoration in minutes after any mishap
Pricing: Plan prices range from $39/month to $299/month, depending on expected order amounts. Comes with 7-day free trial.
Justuno is described as a conversion marketing and analytics solution. The platform comes with a raft of useful tools designed to enhance marketing campaigns and to get more viewers to become buyers. Integrations with other marketing tools make Justuno a versatile addition to any BigCommerce store.
- Customizable drag-and-drop design canvas
- Email capturing popups
- Mobile-friendly popups that also help with SEO
- Coupon codes in both single-use and bulk
- Targeting and segmentation options
Pricing: Free option available. Paid plans start at $29 per month.
For BigCommerce users who seek email and SMS marketing automation services, it might be worth checking out Omnisend. The app is specifically tailored for ecommerce sites, with pre-existing workflows and a host of other features geared towards boosting sales and reducing cart abandonments.
- One-click integration
- Built-in newsletter and email marketing templates
- List building forms for both email and SMS
- BigCommerce store cross-device abandoned cart recovery
- Pre-built browse abandonment and product abandonment automations
Pricing: Free plan available for up to 250 contacts and 500 emails/month. Paid plans start at $16/month.
Smile.io is a rewards program provider that has become popular with thousands of BigCommerce stores. The app is especially useful for creating loyalty points and referral programs, which help to increase customer retention. Smile.io also integrates and partners with over 100 platforms, agencies, and technology tools.
- Real-time rewards button and popup panel
- Ability to add branding touches such as logo, store colors, banner images, etc.
- Versatile reward programs, including VIP tiers, referrals, loyalty points, and more
- In-built app analytics to monitor referral program results
- One-click app integrations with popular digital marketing tools
Pricing: Free plan available with a 200-order limit. Paid plans start at $49 per month.
SEO is clearly a determining factor for how well retailers do on BigCommerce. With FavSEO, you can set your store up for success by making your products and content more SEO-friendly. The app offers advanced SEO auditing, bulk updating, and keyword suggestion tools, among other perks, that enhance marketing efforts.
- Fav Editor for updating titles, meta descriptions, and other important content
- Sitemap submission to Google
- Built-in SEO score card
- Built-in SEO auditing tool to identify and optimize product SEO
- Bulk editor for title tags, alt tags, pages, and more
Pricing: Free option and free trial available. Paid plans start at $19.95 per month.
With social media marketing being an important asset to ecommerce stores, Onollo is a simple but powerful option for users who want to get ahead. The app offers AI-backed marketing automation features to help store owners enhance their social media impact.
- AI-predictive algorithm to determine best posting time
- Social posting scheduler for Facebook and Twitter
- Synchronizes with store catalog to generate high-quality product posts
- Allows both manual and automatic organic posts
- Auto-scheduling option
Pricing: Free option available, with premium plans starting at $2 per month.
If you want to add affiliate marketing to your monetization strategy, Affiliatly might be a suitable option to try out. The app lets you set up a ready-to-go affiliate program right within your BigCommerce store. Interested parties can easily access your Affiliatly-created affiliate program to build links and market your offerings to generate revenue for you and themselves.
- Ability to track and manage affiliates and affiliate programs
- Different affiliate earning options to choose from
- Works with PayPal to distribute affiliate earnings
- Customizable tracking link template and affiliate tracking codes
- Multiple referral tracking methods to choose from, including QR codes, coupons, or emails
Pricing: Plans range from $16 to $129/monthly, depending on the number of affiliates. 90-day free trial available.
20. Google Shopping by Sales and Orders
With the Google Shopping by S&O app, it is easier to get your BigCommerce store seen across the Google network. Connecting your store gives access to the Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, and Ads. The app is easy to set up and even opens doors to social media channels such as Facebook and Snapchat.
- Automatically builds product feed that lists store catalog on Google, Bing, and popular social media platforms
- Real-time product-level reporting and importation tool
- Includes built-in affiliate network
- Feed rules to help improve product data and Shopping ads performance
- Access to analytics showing campaign performance and other insights
Pricing: Plans start at $10 per month and include a 15-day free trial.
21. Yotpo Product Reviews
Reviews are highly useful in building trust and showing social proof. Yotpo Product Reviews is among the best BigCommerce Integrations and Apps in this particular category. The solution makes it easy to capture all kinds of product and site reviews, as well as user-generated content to showcase on your site.
- Plug-and-play integration with BigCommerce makes for easy set up
- Community Q&A option to provide on-page responses to customer queries
- SEO-friendly rich snippets, Google seller ratings, and ads
- Optimized for mobile use
- Over a dozen integrations, including all major social networks
Pricing: Free basic version available. Premium features start at $19 per month.
Naturally, finding the best BigCommerce integrations and apps comes down to what is right for your specific business. There is also the fact that many of these add-ons come at an extra cost, while some are free with conditions. When choosing integrations and apps, you should consider which ones fit into your budget and give you the greatest chances of success at the same time.