Best Etsy Seller Apps and Integrations
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning that at no additional cost to you, I will receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. For more information, read our full affiliate disclosure here.
Etsy is known the world over as the place to find unique gifts and handcrafted items, among other products. With over seven million active sellers and 94 million buyers, the platform continues to attract creative minded and artistic entrepreneurs from all over the world.
However, finding success on Etsy can be challenging. In fact, it involves having the right kinds of products to begin with, on top of being able to connect with your target audience effectively. But it also requires using the right seller apps and integrations to optimize your Etsy store for best results.
What are some of the best Etsy seller apps and integrations to add to your web shop? This article will explore 15 solutions that have helped Etsy entrepreneurs to achieve their goals. Before we jump into the list, let’s talk a bit about Etsy.
What is Etsy?
For anyone who isn’t already aware, Etsy is the premier online marketplace for unique gifts, handcrafted products, vintage items, and craft supplies. The platform is home to independent creators who provide one-of-a-kind pieces, from jewelry and apparel to toys and furniture, and everything else in between.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in New York, Etsy hit its peak at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2020 alone, the platform added 2.1 million sellers and 38 million buyers, roughly doubling its numbers. There are currently over 120 million items listed for sale on the platform across all categories.
Etsy continuously strives to make it easier for sellers to get noticed by their target buyers. This means adding the right solutions that sellers can use to design, create, market, sell, and ship their products. That’s where suitable apps and integrations come in.
Sellers on Etsy are privy to basic setup features that allow them to get up and running in as little time as possible. However, the most successful users of the platform often need additional tools to get results that are worth their time.
Etsy apps and integrations are third-party tools that help sellers add certain necessary features and functions to their online stores. Often referred to as add-ons, these apps and integrations help with tasks such as inventory management, email marketing, customer service, social media marketing, etc.
Best Etsy Seller Apps and Integrations
If you are new to the world of selling on Etsy, choosing the best add-ons for your store can be challenging, especially since there are so many to choose from. We have gone ahead and done the research to highlight some of the most pertinent solutions you may need to run your Etsy business. Let’s get started.
1. Seller Tools
As the name suggests, Seller Tools is a collection of solutions that you can use to run various aspects of your Etsy shop. Its components include social media marketing, promotional, market analysis and research, and even SEO tools. As a super integration, Seller Tools may eliminate the need to seek numerous add-ons in the running of your business.
- Includes social media marketing toolkit
- Automated coupon and sales events manager
- Keyword research to improve SEO
- Periodic analytical reports along with improvement suggestions
- Automatic Etsy shop backup
Pricing: Free forever plan gives access to most tools. Paid plans range from $9.95 per month to $119.95 per month.
2. Mad Mimi
Email marketing is one of the recommended ways to grow your business on Etsy. Mad Mimi is a helpful tool in this regard. The app allows you to easily create newsletters and other marketing emails using a drag and drop builder. You can quickly add product images and descriptions to the built-in templates and then send emails to your contact list. In addition, the app provides insights on the performance of your campaigns.
- Customizable web form
- Detailed reports including open, click-through, and bounce rate
- Simplified contact list management
- Mobile friendly
- Syncs with Etsy shop product listings
Pricing: Plans range in cost from $10 to $1049 per month, mainly depending on contact list size.
Etsy sellers who ship physical products can use Shippo to handle all their shipping and fulfillment needs. The app is especially useful for speedy creation of shipping labels. You can use Shippo to create and print professional labels on your computer. In addition, using Shippo opens the door to reduced shipping rates through major carriers such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, and more.
- Bulk shipping label creation
- Automatic customer email notifications
- One-click installation
- Shipment tracking
- Additional integrations with other ecommerce apps
Pricing: Costs 5 cents per shipping label, in addition to shipping costs.
Setting up a referral program can significantly boost sales for your Etsy business. The ReferralCandy integration makes it easy to attract referrals to your store and reward customers accordingly. The app is not only easy to set up but allows you to customize your referral rewards and get access to useful data.
- Automatic post-purchase referral request emails
- Post-purchase popups and landing pages
- Attention-grabbing referral widgets
- Unique referral links for customers
- Built-in referral fraud prevention
Pricing: Paid plans start at $39 per month, plus 5% commission fee. 30-day free trial available.
Printful removes the need to source or create your own products to sell on Etsy. The print-on-demand, dropshipping and fulfillment service makes it possible to sell a vast array of items without holding inventory or shipping anything yourself. Simply add your designs of choice to the items you are interested in selling. When you get an order, Printful prepares the finished product and sends it to your customer on your behalf.
- Wide selection of products, including t-shirts, mugs, leggings, cushions, phone cases, etc.
- Global network of printing facilities and fulfillment centers enables fast shipping
- Custom branding tools
- Automatic order fulfillment
- Ability to handle small or large printing orders
Pricing: Free to use, Printful takes a percentage when orders are placed.
Running an online business can be tricky concerning the matter of taxes. Thankfully, the TaxJar app makes it easy to track your sales across US states and then determine the amount of taxes you need to pay to the government, as well as the due date. TaxJar can even automate the reporting and tax filing process so you are always on-schedule.
- Automated sales tax compliance covering over 11,000 tax jurisdictions
- Enables the managing of sales tax compliance across multiple sales channels
- Real-time calculation engine
- Automatic returns and remittance submission by jurisdiction
- Integrates with popular ecommerce platforms
Pricing: 30-day free trial available, after which you can choose one of two plans – $19 or $99 per month.
Craftybase is a comprehensive inventory management and bookkeeping platform created specifically for sellers of handcrafted items. The app is designed to track variables such as materials cost and cost of goods sold, as well as expenses and revenues. Using Craftybase also helps you figure out when to order raw materials and how much profit you are making over a period of time.
- Automatic sales and listings import
- Seamless integration with Etsy storefronts
- Recommended pricing updates
- Markup configuration for individual pricing tiers and channels
- Predefined tax categories
Pricing: Plans range from $19 to $59 per month, including 14-day free trial.
The Vela app is especially useful for Etsy sellers with large inventories or multiple stores. The solution helps you to edit hundreds or even thousands of listings all at once. What’s more, you can use Vela to manage multiple stores and also carry out photo-editing functions on your product listings.
- Bulk editing of product attributes (titles, images, prices, etc.)
- Cross channel product list management
- Ability to create variation profiles
- Tag profiles to enhance search and SEO
- Built-in photo editor
Pricing: Free trial available. Paid plans start at $5/month per shop.
Social media marketing is pivotal for many Etsy businesses that want to get their products in front of their target buyers. MySocialPig is a useful social media promotion solution. The app automates posting on your Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter profiles. Moreover, MySocialPig has reporting features so you can track the performance of your social media campaigns.
- Automatic social media posting
- Easy to set up
- Post scheduling
- Syncs with all product information upon signup
- Access to analytical insights from promotions
Pricing: Free to use for first 10 posts, costs $3.99/month thereafter.
Billbee is a versatile and simple cloud-based platform that can handle multichannel activities such as order processing and inventory management. You can use the software to generate invoices, export products from all your ecommerce stores, and even print shipping labels. Integration with over 100 ecommerce platforms makes it easy to share your Etsy business worldwide.
- Workflow automation, including invoice dispatch and shipping notifications
- Manual and automatic order documents creation
- Ability to connect accounting tools and export relevant data
- Inventory management and reconciliation functions
- Connected to major carriers, including UPS, DHL, and Hermes
Pricing: The cost depends on the estimated number of orders per month. Includes 30-day free trial.
You can find out just how well your Etsy business is doing by adding Putler to your store. The sales analytics app is able to extract sales transactions data from single or multiple stores and then provide useful analytics. The ability to connect with popular payment gateways allows Putler to aggregate all sales-related data and give detailed reports that enable you to make better decisions going forward.
- User-friendly dashboard compiling all sales, products, and customer data
- Consolidate data across multiple stores, payment gateways, and Google analytics
- Customer subscription management capabilities
- Detailed sales reports and KPIs
- Growth recommendations and insights
Pricing: Plans begin at $20/month and come with a 14-day free trial.
If your social media followers aren’t visiting your Etsy store, you can take your store to them using Spreesy. The social commerce platform allows you to sell your Etsy products directly to your audience on Facebook and Instagram with just a few steps. You only need to import and sync your product library with Spreesy and add your social platforms.
- Sell directly on Instagram via comments
- Flexibility to sell through Facebook either via shoppable posts, albums, or store tab
- Inventory syncing in real time across Spreesy and Etsy
- Mobile friendly product and checkout pages
- Easy to use post button
Pricing: No upfront costs. Users pay a 3% transaction fee per sale.
FotoFuze is a photo editing app that makes it possible to create attractive and professional looking product images for your Etsy shops. The app is useful for cleaning up black or white image backgrounds to put focus and perspective on the resulting photo.
- Automatically detects and cleans up imperfect image background
- User-friendly interface
- Ability to create and update listings directly from within FotoFuze
- Works with unedited or edited images
- Built-in image processing engine
Pricing: Free to use.
Marmalead is regarded as one of the best Etsy apps and integrations to make your store SEO-friendly. The app comes with a number of built-in tools you can use to optimize your store for search. Chief among them is the keyword finder, which identifies the exact search terms people in your target audience are using to look for products that are in your category.
- In-depth keyword search tool
- Search analysis such as keyword volume, keyword engagement, and days to ship
- Performance data and forecasts
- Search phrase metrics comparisons
- Ability to uncover trending searches
Pricing: Plans start at $19 per month.
You can increase your earning potential on Etsy by setting up an affiliate or influencer program. LeadDyno has proven useful in this area. The platform offers one-click integration with Etsy for hassle-free setup. LeadDyno also simplifies the steps needed for affiliates or influencers to promote your offerings on your behalf and tracks all affiliate-related transactions.
- Set up and launch in minutes
- Full affiliate tracking and program management
- Automated marketing emails for both affiliates and customers
- Affiliate engagement and motivational tools
- Affiliate bulk payments via PayPal Mass Pay
Pricing: Plans range in value from $49 to $749 per month. 30-day free trial available for each plan.
Making the most of your Etsy experience often requires you to invest in some of the best apps and integrations available. This can be difficult to achieve, considering that there are hundreds of software solutions that you can add to your online shop. Fortunately, you can use the list above to get you started with choosing the most suitable Etsy apps and integrations.